Ron Starr/M7 Pro Wrestling

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Saying Goodbye


I have decided that my next appearance for World Professional Wrestling on February 4, 2006 will be my last appearance in a wrestling ring as a performer. I have been blessed to have enjoyed 11 years in the sport that I love. I have won many titles and accolades. I have made many friends. But my joy has been performing for the thousands upon thousands of fans that have braved rain, snow and sleet as well as sun wind and hail to watch me do what I loved. I will never ever forget each and everyone of you for that. My love for the fans is eternal just like my love for the sport.

"I've been everywhere and I'm standing tall. I've seen a million faces and I've ROCKED them all.."

Jon Bon Jovi



Love To You All

Ron aka "Mack Daddy" Ron Starr

3 Comments:

  • Dude how you gonna leave and I haven't seen you perform yet. I just meet you, mark out over your skillz now you calling it quits. This better be a swerve? If not I'll train and bring you out of retirement if need be! LOL (It's make for a good feud no doubt!!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:34 PM  

  • I actually wrote this earlier this year. I was in a bad place with the wrestling business. I am back with a better attitude and a renewed resolve. DDP was 46 before he made his impact... I am right on track..
    R. Starr

    By Blogger Daddy, at 11:40 PM  

  • I know DDP was 46 but he was best friends with the boss, had VERY limited in ring ability and even worse mic skills. I know you'll hit your spot I'd just stear clear of any DDP references. He's like a waste of skills. How about Goldberg who was a late bloomer. That's a good one.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home